A global agency who have developed a reputation as a market leading commercial agency. The firm have a well established client base and offer a clear pathway to progress in the firm.
Azon are seeking applications on behalf of the company for the position of Senior Surveyor. This role has the key objectives of providing advice to key clients, together with a full Commercial Agency role delivering the complete spectrum of services including sales, acquisitions, and asset management advisory. The candidate will service a strong pipeline of exciting projects within the agency (Office and Industrial) portfolio and wider commercial agency. They will have drive and ambition and should be capable of working on their own initiative. The successful applicant will be highly pro-active, with a desire to provide the best advice and service within the Irish market.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Responsible for managing and executing specific commercial property valuations to satisfy client’s needs.
- Ensure speed and accuracy of information provided
- Preparing, researching and drafting of relevant valuation reports
- Carry out appraisals and research to provide information relevant to client property solutions
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across the business group.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Sessions.
- A top professional in their discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) license
- Personal drive, determination, and willingness to challenge the status quo and inspire those around them to improve
- Leading by example; putting in the hard work and making things happen; doing what is necessary to win business – Identifying current issues and creating solutions for them
- A willingness to develop your personal and business profile as a market leading expert through press, media and other channels and adopting the principles of “thought leadership” in enhancing your position in the wider property market
- Excellent verbal communication and good report writing skills is a must
- Chartered Surveyor (SCSI / RICS)
- Technically competent and numerate with a thorough knowledge and appreciation of key issues influencing the market
- Practical experience of undertaking Investment appraisals
- Negotiation skills (sales and acquisitions)
- A strong understanding of Argus Investor & Developer and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly pro-active and ambitious with a desire to provide the best commercial agency advice and service in the Irish market
- Hold a strong commercial acumen and a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full valid driver’s license and use of own car is essential