Role: Senior Project Engineer/Manager
Location: Pharmaceutical Site – Dublin 15
Package: €75-85k DOE + very competitive overall package
Azon are working with an established but growing Facilities Management business with a turnover circa €50M.
Over the past two years, our client has grown its turnover year on year with a strong outlook for 2021.
Currently, the company has 380 staff located at new offices in Dublin and Limerick.
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Supervision of the project sections personnel.
- Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of
- projects on time and within budget.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with AICL personnel.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other AICL site systems.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure AICL Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the relevant AICL standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing at AICL or impact upon the clients operations or support to AICL
- Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ industrial experience in a Senior engineering role
- Previous management experience
- Strong understanding of FM/Building (Mechanical and Electrical) services an advantage.
- Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services,
- process plant design, etc.
- Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems