Azon have partnered with an Irish owned and headquartered fintech firm to help them build out multiple teams as they seek to increase their employee base by 50% over the next few months. This company have been very successful since they were launched and have secured multiple rounds of funding.
As part of this growth, they are recruiting for a Senior Product Designer to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer you will have responsibility to participate in designing and prototyping new features for all platforms (iOS, Android & web) and in ideation and creation of new products. Other responsibilities will include working closely with the CX team to validate designs against customer’s feedback and also working with the development team to design development-efficient solutions.
- Strong sense for aesthetic.
- Analytical thinking – keen to understand difficult problems and figure out solutions.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn new things, including investing.
- Excellent communication skills – know when you are talking to developers and when to product managers.
- Openness to accept and give critical feedback.
- Not being afraid to bring your own ideas to the table.
- Adaptability – seeing challenges as opportunities for growth.
You need to
- Be master of UI design and prototyping tools (Figma for both!)
- Be expert in iOS Human Inteface Guidelines and Material Design.
- Have previous experience working in software product design.
- Have a technical background.
- Identify opportunities for new features or products.
- Ideation, prototyping and design of new features and products across various platforms (iOS, Android, web).
- Work as part of an agile team and help to develop agile workflows.
- Work with other teams (development, CX) to make sure new features meet the right needs and possible to develop.
- Help developing design culture across the company.