Location – Blackrock,Dublin
Salary – Competitive Base Salary
Company – Market Leading Agency
Our client are currently recruiting for a Senior Negotiator to join their Blackrock team.
They are home to the most talented property professionals in the industry, with a renowned brand based on a foundation of trust. Our clients culture is driven by innovation and integrity, and this excels them to the forefront of the property industry.
Our client are looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals.
The responsibilities & skill set required for the role of Senior Negotiator are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight, and valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring proactive and regular communication with vendors so they are kept up to date in relation to the progress of the sales process through to completion.
- To negotiate the sale of properties, managing vendor expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring an excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist in the winning of business for the branch.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers, and potential buyers.
- Be an effective team member of the branch team contributing to the development of the branch business plan, while supporting each other in the achievement of KPIs.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of graduates/junior and intermediate staff in relation to their career development and succession planning.
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share, and improve service levels.
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking, and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
- Ensure that deposits are promptly recorded and that all fees & expenses are effectively collected in good time to avoid bad debts.
- Works with colleagues & Marketing on the preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs, and boards in line with the necessary procedures & timelines.
- Identifies & acts on cross referrals as they present themselves across the Group.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems, maintains up to date & accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
- Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- Lives the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and takes responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge, while also sharing your expertise & providing coaching & feedback to others.
The successful candidate will:
- Currently hold a PSRA licence.
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in residential and /or new homes sales.
- Have an ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines essential.
- Have strong communication, customer service and organisational skills.
- Have access to a car and a full drivers licence.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants are considered solely on their ability to do the job and selection criteria will firmly reflect the needs of the job