I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Senior Legal Counsel - IP Litigation
- Published4 May 2023
- Apply now!
Senior Legal Counsel – IP Litigation
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a leading e-commerce company to assist them in hiring a Senior Legal Counsel – IP Litigation to join their team. The role is based in Dublin City Centre in close proximity to St. Stephens Green.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Irish qualified Solicitor with strong IP litigation knowledge to join a dynamic organisation and work on a range of copyright and trademark matters.
This is a permanent position and offers the successful candidate the chance to join new EU Headquarters with opportunities to grow, develop a team, and progress internally within an international company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work closely with the General Counsel to grow a strong IP litigation team
- Create and implement a plan for the platform’s IP enforcement and protection from outside infringements
- Deal with any trademark and copyright matters
- Use effective risk-management techniques and provide prompt guidance on potential legal concerns
- Provide guidance on the platform’s policies and procedures for preventing and reporting copyright and trademark infringement
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 5 years’ PQE in Ireland, inhouse experience is essential
- Experience in trademark in copyright litigation is crucial
- Internet and technology experience would also be beneficial
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Maureen Burke is a Recruitment Consultant within Azon's Legal team.Maureen holds a BCL (International) Law and Business from Maynooth University as well as a MSc in Human Resource Management from DCU. As part of her course, Maureen spent a year studying abroad at Fordham University in New York City. Maureen can offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and support across all legal recruitment needs.