The Role: Senior Financial & Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Why this role:
- Strong progression opportunities internally
- Excellent WFH Flexibilities
- End to End varied role
Our client is a Global Bank with their primary Fund Administration business based out of their Dublin office. Due to exceptional demand for its services they are seeking a Senior Financial and Regulatory Reporting candidate to work in their Dublin office based in the city centre.
- Plan, prepare, review and file annual and semiannual financial statements of the funds under administration
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of FRS 102, US GAAP and IFRS
- Assist in developing and improving financial and regulatory reporting processes.
- Attend board meetings to present financial statements;
- Deal with Reg Reporting across AIFMD – Annex IV, CBI Monthly and Quarterly Returns, Form PF etc
- preparation of financial statements of funds (including experience with UCITs, ICAV’s, S110 etc.), with a significant amount of this time in a financial reporting role or have experience in auditing of financial services;
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a financial/regulatory reporting role.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of FRS 102, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment an advantage
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.