The Role: Senior Financial Accountant
The Client: Our Client is an outsourced financial services company to the aviation industry
The Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of monthly cash reports
- Calculation of monthly payments
- Preparation of quarterly accounting information
- Preparation of quarterly board papers to tight deadlines
- Approval of payments to third parties
- Monitoring compliance with corporate formalities and operative agreements
- Dealing with various external parties
- Preparation / filing VAT and statutory returns
- Preparation of accounting information for a number of securitization companies.
- Preparation of budgets / forecasts.
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts and submissions.
- Preparation of quarterly board papers and attendance at board meetings.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- From Recently Qualified Up to 2 years PQE
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for all client deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills are essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Aircraft Leasing experience an advantage
- Understanding of consolidation accounting principles
- Ability to work within tight operating deadlines
- Highly motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Ambitious, proactive and a team player