Our client is a well established Investment Manager that has set up a residential development business. They are setting up a new entity within the build to rent sector.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant, reporting to the CFO, to join the new entity with responsibility for putting in place and managing the the financial controls and systems.
Financial control and reporting, in addition to commercial responsibilities.
Work with the Group CFO, Group FC and Director of the new division.
Provide up to date financial information to the board and CFO.
Prepare and format financial information for their investor services function, as the business is backed by institutional investors through a PE investment structure.
- Responsible for financial management and governance of the residential rental business.
- Work with Financail Analysis team on cashflow and profitability forecasts.
- Preparation of annual budget and reporting on variances on a quarterly basis on each site.
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years of post qualified experience.
- Excellent academic record.
- Demonstrated strong post qualification experience gained in a dynamic business with new operating models.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deal with multiple demands and competing priorities to tight deadlines with an ability to demonstrate a track record of achievement.