Go BackRefer a friend
Role: Senior Engineer
Location: Dublin 2
Company: Leading Developer
- Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and take responsibility to ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards and implement quality control procedures and project specific procedures.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
- Ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with work colleagues and Design Teams.
- Review detailed design, critique and communicate with designers to ensure adequate design is available for construction.
- Coordinate the development of design from designer’s details to approved workshop drawings or technical information from subcontractors.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure program targets are achieved.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records and records of discussions/meetings with designers and subcontractors.
- Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
Candidates should have appropriate:
- A third level degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.