I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Senior Engineer - Dublin
- Salary€65000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + Vehicle, Benefits
- Published16 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Role: Senior Engineer
Location: Dublin 4
Project: Landmark Mixed-Use Development
€65,000 – 70,000 + Vehicle + Benefits
WHY THIS ROLE
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a leading Main Contractor to assist them in hiring a Senior Engineer to be based on a largescale mix-used development. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a landmark development in the heart of Dublin City offering multiple years of continuous work in the area.
Our client is a market leading Tier 1 Main Contractor that have delivered some of the most historic landmarks within Ireland. They have shown excellence in their construction expertise and client management by hiring, training and motivating a qualified and skilful workforce. Our client is a multiple award-winning contractor that operate across all key sectors and are experts in delivering projects on time and within budget and are synonymous with some of the most exciting projects across Ireland.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer on construction projects
- RC frame experience with developer and/or contracting background.
- Strong setting out experience- e.g. AutoCad, Total Station, GPS etc.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standard
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Hugo Carey is a member of the Construction team at Azon. He has an honours bachelor’s degree in Business from Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology where his final year research project was shortlisted to be published. He loves to travel and spent summers living in Chicago and Barcelona. Within Azon Hugo deals with professional level hiring for Dublin based Main Contractors and Residential Developers.