I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Senior Engineer - Civils - Limerick
- Salary€65000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
- Published16 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Date: 16th of March ’23
Role: Senior Engineer – Civils
Salary: €65,000 – 75,000K+ Package
Company: Tier 1 Main Contractor
Projects: Major Civils Infrastructure
Azon is currently looking to recruit a 2 Senior Engineers for a leading and well renowned Tier 1 contractor for a major infrastructure project in on the Clare-Tipperary boarder. The successful candidate will be joining a long established, progressive, and well organised building contractor on a high-end project.
You will provide technical Leadership for a variety of functions and trades. The role will also include the establishment and maintenance of the Quality procedures and requirements. Also takes responsibility for Temporary Works control/co-ordination and where required actively manages lifting operations.
- Competent and demonstrates advanced awareness in the best forms of dimensional control and is comfortable in rotating global grids into local grid format
- Ensuring that site and graduate engineers take responsibility for the management of survey equipment
- Ensuring the engineering team completes as-built surveys for key elements. Understands key tolerances and can analyse details across a number of interfaces to highlight potential problems
- Competent in the principles of quality control for the majority of packages. Can review and create Inspection & Test Plans. Can readily display advanced knowledge of key packages such as concrete, drainage, steelwork and brickwork
- Is competent in the issuing of “Permits to break ground”
- Can review (and create) method statements and risk assessments
- Identifies where information is missing and has an excellent working knowledge of the project RFI process
Experience & Skills
- Is fully competent in understanding the dangers of underground services and the risk control procedures required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Is competent in the use of digital information systems
- Significant experience in the design management process
Qualifications / Training
- Managing Safety in Construction training
- First Aid.
- Service avoidance course.
- Possibly B.Eng/ M.Eng.
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator training.
- Lifting Operations basic awareness course.
- A61 CPCS Lifting Operations Appointed Persons course.
- Is working towards professional status, ICE, CIOB e
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Nicole Casey is a Recruitment Consultant on Azon's Construction team. She is currently studying part-time to complete her Bachelors in Business and HR. Nicole currently recruits for roles in the regions/midlands, including site managers, site engineers across all levels and project managers. Prior to developing her expertise in Construction recruitment working with Main Contractor client's for Ireland wide roles, Nicole gained strong sales experience.