Role: Senior Business Analyst – Transfer Agency (Daily Rate Contractor – 9 months)
Company: Global Investment Bank who are building out their Change Management team and have a number of upcoming projects
- Represent and support day to day operations and be a key stakeholder/ driver of change projects affecting the business.
- Manage the implementation of key strategic projects as prioritised in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Undertake business process reviews and re-engineering where required (identifying processes which need to change or to be eliminated);
- User Acceptance Testing (Functional Testing) which will involve Test Case Preparation, Scripting and Execution
- Support new client launches and on-boarding as agreed by management in coordination with the BAU teams.
- ETF operations servicing existing product capabilities, and design of innovative solutions
- 5 or more years’ experience in TA/IS Operations and / or similar Change Management role.
- Project experience and have been involved in managing / implementing change into Operations Teams