A global financial services company with nearly 4000 employees across Europe, Asia and the US has partnered with Azon to recruit for an AWS Platform Engineer/Architect to join their team.
Our client has established a Centre of Excellence in Dublin with their goal to build elastic solutions for their multi-cloud compute and data platform.
They are looking for someone with developer level Python skills to design, build and support their multi-account AWS platform.
- Architect, develop and maintain internal cloud platform components, frameworks and offerings.
- Architect, develop and maintain solutions for customers in AWS.
- Help customers architect, develop and maintain their own solutions in AWS.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines which include application tests, security tests, and gates.
- Implement availability, security, performance monitoring and alerting of cloud solutions.
- Automate data resiliency and replication.
- Manage multiple environments and promote code between them.
- Automate systems configuration and orchestration using tools, such as Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Automate creation of machine images and containers.
- Experience designing and supporting production cloud environments on AWS.
- Experience consulting with customers to develop AWS solutions.
- Experience developing collaboratively, preferably in Python through Git.
- Systems engineering knowledge, including understanding of Linux, security, and networking.
This role offers an extremely competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply:
You can apply directly to this role or reach out to me on Linkedin for more information.