I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Senior Associate Solicitor - Employment
- Salary€75000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
- Published22 May 2023
- Apply now!
Senior Associate – Employment
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a leading law firm with offices across Ireland the UK to assist them in hiring a Senior Employment Associate to join their team, this role can be based in Dublin or Limerick.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Irish qualified Senior Solicitor who has strong understanding of primary legislation and in-depth experience advising public sector clients to join a team where a there is a clear pathway to partnership.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support and advise on any employment mattes by working closely with corporate colleagues on transactional matters
- Advise a full portfolio of public sector clients as well as managing any incoming clients
- Providing advice and guidance regarding compliance with new legislation
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 5 year PQE, strong employment experience is essential
- High level of technical knowledge of current employment legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent attention to detail
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Maureen Burke is a Recruitment Consultant within Azon's Legal team.Maureen holds a BCL (International) Law and Business from Maynooth University as well as a MSc in Human Resource Management from DCU. As part of her course, Maureen spent a year studying abroad at Fordham University in New York City. Maureen can offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and support across all legal recruitment needs.