Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Associate to join their Business Advisory team working on a wide variety of assignments including independent business reviews, corporate restructuring, business valuation, fundraising and general business advisory services.
Our client is a leading professional and accountancy service firm.
The Location: Dublin City Centre
Why This Role:
- Chance to work alongside experienced Advisory professionals.
- Broad exposure of assignments.
- Busy pipeline of work.
- Room to progress internally quickly.
- Support and assist in Advisory assignments, with a with a view to leading assignments in time.
- Interact directly with clients and target businesses in the delivery of independent business reviews and other assignments.
- Manage and nurture relationships with clients and other business contacts.
- Preparation of detailed reports for clients and attendance at client meetings.
- Recently qualified accountant with experience in a practice environment.
- Ability to undertake detailed analysis of financial performance and the underlying financial position of a business, highlighting the key risks and issues pertaining to the business.
- Ability to quickly come to terms with / research the characteristics of different business sectors.
- Preparation and interrogation of financial models including integrated profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow projections.
- Experience in challenging financial and non-financial aspects of target businesses.