Client: Top-Tier Architectural Company
Role: Senior Architectural Technologist
Salary: Highly competitive salary
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest architectural firms: both design-led and client-focused. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technologist.
This renowned, dynamic practice will provide the opportunity for continuous professional development in a supportive studio environment. They pride themselves on providing a vibrant culture, and an opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects both in Ireland and abroad.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Senior Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5 years industry exposure, strong knowledge of current Building Regulations in Ireland & the UK, and have experience in producing tender packages. Site experience will be highly beneficial to applicants.
Excellent proficiency in Revit is a necessity to be considered for this position, all projects in this studio are undertaken in Revit. Previous experience should include taking a range of office, commercial, and residential projects through to completion on site, and any medical experience is an advantage.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 5+ years’ post graduate experience
- Exposure to Medical sector beneficial
- Experience in medium and large-scale projects essential
- Coordination of design with other disciplines
- Strong experience producing tender and construction packages
- Solid knowledge with current building & planning legislation
- Excellent proficiency in Revit is a prerequisite
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland and site experience needed
- Highly competitive salary on offer for the right candidate, along with the chance to work on iconic projects and real chance for progression within.