Client: Leading Architectural Studio
Role: Senior Architect
Salary: Highly competitive salary + package
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest and most innovative architectural firms are currently looking to recruit a Senior Architect to their Dublin studio. This award-winning practice will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to progress within the company, while also being part of some of the most iconic projects throughout Leinster & Ireland in the coming years.
This renowned, dynamic practice will provide the opportunity for professional development in a supportive studio environment. They pride themselves on providing a vibrant culture that places a high value on workplace well being and work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience on projects, with demonstrable experience in medium to large-scale Residential & Commercial projects an advantage.
They will be joining an established team, where they will get to work closely under a renowned Director and a great team of like-minded individuals, becoming heavily involved with some of the most exciting projects in Ireland.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- RIAI or RIBA registered architect, or eligible for membership
- Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Open to growing into a mentoring or leading role
- Previous experience working on large-scale complex projects a necessity
- Excellent AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency
- A passion for architecture and design
- Excellent client liaison & communication skills
- Strong technical understanding of current building legislation needed
- Highly competitive salary on offer for the right candidate, along with discretionary bonus scheme, 21 annual days leave, and additional perks.