Our client is a credit servicing firm of international repute. Their Irish Headquarters are based in Maynooth and they operate a hybrid working model (usually 1-2 days based in the office, the remainder WFH). They are currently looking for a Senior AML Associate to join their team.
· Dealing with Multiple stakeholders looking for AML files
· Onboarding new clients, requesting and verifying documentation, completing periodic/trigger-event reviews.
· Operational management duties and assisting with quality control reviews
· MI reporting as required
· Checklists and monitoring of risk factors on accounts
· Assistance in all aspects to relevant team
The successful Senior AML Associate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
They will ideally have a qualification in AML/Banking/Finance and possess a strong knowledge of Irish, UK and EU regulations.