Title – Sales Negotiator – Residential
Location – South Dublin
Salary – Base Salary + Commission
Company – Well Established Agency
Duration – Permanent
Our Client has a rare opportunity for a driven Sales Negotiator to join their agency in Dublin. The roles offer exceptional career potential and financial rewards. The role is based in a high value suburb in South Dublin. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with an agency with an established reputation and client base in the area.
As an experienced Sales Negotiator you will have a strong personal record of selling property in Dublin, it is essential that you are confident, well spoken, have immaculate presentation and possess great communication skills when dealing with vendors and buyers.
- Valuing and placing properties on the market
- Negotiating terms of business with prospective clients
- Marketing of clients properties and utilising promotional materials
- Liaising with vendors, buyers and solicitors to ensure sales close in agreed time frame
- Generation of new business through proactive business development
- Proven track record in generating new business
- PRSA license or required qualifications/experience to obtain license
- Full Irish driving license
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills