I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Compliance and Risk
- Published9 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Dublin City Centre
Azon is delighted to be partnering with a leading financial services consulting firm with a broad presence across Ireland to hire a Risk Consultant to join their Financial Accounting and Advisory services team.
- Providing SOX, internal audit and risk and controls expertise to clients.
- Work closely with senior management on identified business risks and communicate action plans for risk mitigation
- Prepare detailed reports outlining risk and internal audit findings and recommendations
- Monitor the effectiveness of the risk management program and make changes as necessary
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business, Finance, Business management or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders
- Excellent analytic skills with ability to identify and assess risk
Why this role?
- A competitive compensation package with a defined career path.
- Exposed to a broad range of organisations and industries including technology, energy and construction to name a few.
Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Risk
Kayleigh is a recruitment consultant on the Audit, Risk and Compliance team at Azon. A graduate of University of Galway, with a first class honours BComm degree, Kayleigh has been awarded for University Scholars twice during her time at University of Galway. When Kayleigh is not recruiting, she might be found on the side of a GAA pitch, or hiking somewhere interesting in the world.