A leading Investment Manager is looking for a Risk Associate to join their Risk function based in Dublin City Centre. This firm has a strong established presence in Dublin and is currently going through a growth phase. This role would report into the Risk Manager and have tangible opportunities for progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Associate
- Perform ongoing monitoring of investment and operational risks at client funds
- to ensure that each continues to be managed in line with investment objectives, policy and within its investment risk and relevant regulatory restrictions.
- Generate both regular and exception-based risk reporting for both fund boards and the ManCo
- Perform valuation function
- Liaise with fund’s stakeholders such as investment managers, administrators, auditors, etc.
- Support the Risk Team in the onboarding of new clients
- The successful Risk Associate 2-5 years’ experience in a Risk Management and/or Investment Management related capacity
- Finance/quantitative qualification with interest to pursue further professional qualification such as FRM, PRM, CFA, or CAIA.
- Some knowledge of the AIFM and UCITS legal & regulatory framework, regarding the risk management requirements, would be beneficial.