I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Sales & Marketing
- Published18 May 2023
- Apply now!
Azon are delighted to have partnered with a leading professional services firm to recruit an experienced Research Manager to join the growing Marketing & Communications Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching and implementing research strategies and plans, analysing industries/sectors and market segments, and spotting new problems and trends.
- Directing and overseeing research initiatives, including their conception, implementation, analysis of results, and project debriefs
- Developing brand strategy, value propositions, and messaging that connect with target audiences in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Managing external research projects, which includes choosing the agency, preparing the brief, planning the research, and analyzing the results.
You will have:
- 3+ years in a Research role
- Ability to synthesize complex trends and explain them in clear, concise, vibrant prose or data visualization. Writing samples required
- Extensive knowledge in qualitative, primary, and secondary research techniques.
- Proven project manager with a history of successfully completing challenging projects on schedule.
Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Natalia is an IT recruitment consultant, specialising in software development and IT infrastructure. She graduated from TU Dublin with a BSc in International Hospitality Management. She is from Poland and is fluent in Polish which is a great advantage when it comes to speaking with candidates and clients from Poland.