Research and Development Scientist
My client, a leader in research and development are currently seeking a R&D Scientist to join their team of industry leaders. In this position you will get the opportunity to work with all phrases of the product development process working across several different departments to ensure product success. This will be a hands-on role where you will be working with cutting edge technology using best in practice study design and testing procedures.
What you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science or another relevant scientific subject
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Experience researching hematology, immunology, and/or molecular genetics
- Experience working within a regulated medical device industry with knowledge or experience in FDA submissions=
- Experience performing statistical analysis and interpreting experimental results
- Experience with study designs with basic knowledge of statistics, the calculation of sample sizes and/or estimation of statistical power
- Ability to train bench-level personnel at multiple levels of education and/or expertise
- Knowledge or experience with flow cytometry, applications, and customer workflows
If this is something you would be keen to hear more about please get in contact and I would be delighted to share more information!
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.