I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Recruitment Manager- Compliance and Risk
- SalaryPension, Healthcare, Social Activities, Commission
- Published7 Apr 2023
- Apply now!
Here at Azon, we understand that our people are our biggest asset. We are a group of like-minded individuals with a common goal – we love matching individuals to their dream jobs, and we’re good at it too.
Each member of our team is hand-picked based on their experience, skills and personal traits. We are committed to your growth and development, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran recruitment professional.
Working at Azon is rewarding and fun with plenty of room for progress. It’s also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role. You’ll partner with industry leading organisations and help candidates find their dream job. You’ll never be bored here!
We currently have a new opportunity on our Compliance and Risk team which will include leading a team of 2-3 Recruitment Consultants while contributing to billings across the sector.
You will be provided with professional development as well as all the tools, support and training you need to be successful.
Read on to find out more!
Why work with Azon Recruitment Group?
- Our Benefits – We offer outstanding remuneration, benefits, incentives and career progression.
- Our Learning & Development – All of Azon’s Recruitment Consultants are provided with excellent training and support to develop their career and enhance their success in Recruitment. Our approach to training will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst offering an unlimited earning potential.
- Our Resources – We have a dedicated Marketing team who will support and champion your goals. We also use the best technology and systems, so you have more time to focus on the important things.
- Our Culture – We are a team who celebrate our wins and support each other within a positive working environment. We also believe in giving back and so support so we get involved in many charity events.
- Define and own the overall strategy for the Compliance and Risk team in collaboration with the Senior Leadership team.
- Lead, mentor and support the team in achieving their KPIs and guide their management of the full recruitment process; advertising, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding.
- Report on key performance metrics and identify areas within the team where extra support may be required.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Senior Management team to ensure a consistent approach is maintained across the organisation.
- Meet regularly with both new and established clients to understand their business and ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Proactively network and build relationships to develop a talent pool of top tier candidates within the Compliance and Risk sector.
- Manage full 360 recruitment cycle.
- Provide advice and market insight to both clients and candidates
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners, clients and job seekers.
- Support the implementation of new technologies to encourage improvements and efficiencies.
- Promote best practices and live by the Azon CORE Values – be Collaborative, be Open, be Respectful, be Excellent.
- Prior experience in recruiting across compliance, risk and audit in the Funds/Banking/Insurance sectors is required.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Strong appetite and passion for sales, client management and customer service.
- High energy, motivation and drive with the ability to work to targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A natural ability to engage with people and develop successful relationships.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial with innovative ideas and an ability to “think outside the box”.
- Tenacious, resilient, hardworking and self-motivated.
- A working knowledge of Boolean logic, innovative sourcing strategies, and experience building a robust pipeline of diverse talent is preferred.
Associate Director - Talent & Culture
As Associate Director of Talent & Culture, Laura’s role spans Organisational Design, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Retention, and Engagement & Communication. Laura started her journey with Azon in 2020 and had a successful career as a Recruitment Consultant focusing on building out Azon’s Sales & Marketing desk before pivoting to her current role in 2021. To complement her experience, Laura holds a degree in Corporate Law and an LLB from the University of Galway, and a Masters in HRM & Consulting from the university of Bath. Laura loves being outside and near the sea so at the weekend you’ll find her on a windy beach in Donegal or Dublin!