I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Quantity Surveyor - Tier 1 - Limerick
- Salary€55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
- Published21 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Live: 21st January 2023
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Client: Tier 1 Contractor
Salary: €55,000 – €65,000 + Package (DOE)
Company: Azon is currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyors for a leading and well renowned Tier 1 contractor in Limerick. The successful candidate will be joining a long established, progressive, and well organised building contractor on a high-end project. The candidate will be based on an existing long term tech site.
The company are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Data Centre, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure, and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work. They are renowned for delivering high quality work on some of the most complex and largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
- Ensure resource availability and controlling materials to the site with the support of logistics/warehouse teams.
- Preparing and reviewing tenders with the operations team.
- The preparation of tender submissions.
- Managing relationships with the clients, stakeholders and sub-contractors.
- Source and assess supplier and sub-contract quotations.
- Prepare accurate BOQs from drawings, specifications and schedules.
- Leading all negotiations post-tender & post contract.
- Extensive experience in similar roles within the Construction sector and a related 3rd level qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with tender package/document preparation.
- Post contract management experience, inc. valuations/final account negotiations.
- The ability to multi-task across projects & project teams.
- Proficiency in IT & extensive experience using Microsoft Office and estimating software.
- The opportunity to progress in a fast-paced environment.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Nicole Casey is a Recruitment Consultant on Azon's Construction team. She is currently studying part-time to complete her Bachelors in Business and HR. Nicole currently recruits for roles in the regions/midlands, including site managers, site engineers across all levels and project managers. Prior to developing her expertise in Construction recruitment working with Main Contractor client's for Ireland wide roles, Nicole gained strong sales experience.