Client: Building Contractor – Large residential project
Role: Quantity Surveyor ( reporting in Senior QS)
Location: South Dublin
Our Client: Azon Recruitment has been approached by a leading Irish building contractor who are actively looking to bring in a Junior QS to be based onsite for a further 15 months to work on a large residential development they have in South Dublin
Duties of the Role:
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project
- Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Liaising and reporting to the Senior QS
Skills / Experience required for the role:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.