Client: Leading Civil Engineering Contractor
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive Salary & Package
Our client is an established Civil Engineering contractor with an impressive portfolio of work throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom. Due to an uptake in new public and private contracts they have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Roscommon. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in civil engineering, be organised, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working within a small team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project.
- Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide reports to management and construction team.
- Management of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings
- Preparation of budgets.
- Submission of applications for payment.
- Submission of supporting documentation
- Preparation of final accounts
Qualifications and Skills
- Quantity Surveying third level qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in a civil engineering QS role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- NEC / Fidic / GCCC contract experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.