Client: Established Cost & Project Mgmt. Consultancy
Role: Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client is an independent Cost Management & Project Management Consultancy that provides Cost Consultancy and Project Management Services on both Civil and Building projects throughout Europe.
Our client has a considerable client base which provide consistent and repeat business generated through substantial national & international consultancy experience.
You will work within an established company amongst a structured and supportive team that is designed to support candidates through chartership and develop their careers with rich experience in Ireland and abroad. All candidates must be pragmatic and able to work on their own initiative and within a busy commercial team.
The company offers a progressive career path, encourages and assists surveyors to achieve chartered status.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- 3+ years professional experience
- Familiar with current forms of Building Contracts
- Use of computerised bill production an advantage
- Take control of and manage from inception through to completion one or more projects depending on size and complexity
- Preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Commercial management of fast track projects
- Client facing and direct Client reporting
- Work within a busy professional environment and as part of ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate, annual bonus scheme, travel expenses, and the ability to be based in either Sligo or Mullingar.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.