I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Quality Systems Engineer - Medical Devices
- Published20 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Quality Systems Engineer
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Azon are delighted to be teaming up with a multinational medical device company who have recently extended their belief in Ireland by expanding their presence here. With a number of sites in Ireland already, the successful candidate would be joining an exciting company at the cutting edge of medical device technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support elements of the Quality Management System (QMS), including CAPAs, Change Control, deviations, QMS documentation.
- Support the CAPA system, preparation of data for CAPA reviews.
- Supports internal audit program for the site and identify noncompliance issues.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Key player in the onsite audit team during external audits.
- Assist with complaint investigations, root cause analysis and assigning correct CAPAs.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Min BSc in Engineering or Scientific discipline.
- 2-3+ Years experience in a similar role within ISO13485 in the medical devices industry.
- Ideally Qualified ‘lead auditor’ experience.
- Experience with the CAPA system management, as well as working within a well established Quality System.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Amara, based in our Dublin office is a Senior Recruitment Consultant and specializes in QC, R&D and technical based roles. Amara obtained a BSc. in Biology and Applied Mathematics at Maynooth University. Following her studies, Amara gained invaluable laboratory experience through her roles as a Laboratory Technician and Deputy Team Lead of a Molecular Biology Department. From here, Amara moved into recruitment of laboratory based roles and can offer permanent, contract and temporary recruitment solutions.