Role: Quality Engineer
Client: Our client is a leading, international Medical Device company whose primary objective involves providing the best medical technology for medical research and clinical testing to occur in the world of health. This global company achieves its goal by focusing on the improvement and maintenance of its systems to the highest degree of excellence, with the advancement of today’s health care in mind! The successful candidate will ensure quality compliance on site and will be involved in validation and risk assessment projects.
Location: Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
- Engage in daily quality operations to ensure availability of conforming materials for manufacture.
- Ensure compliance with quality system requirements in accordance with company standards.
- Support the development and validation of new testing methods.
- Ensure adequate transfer of information during design transfer.
- Problem solve and investigate to establish root causes of non-conformances.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Honours degree in a Scientific or Engineering related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a previous medical devices/pharmaceutical/quality assurance role is desirable.
- Understanding of software systems, such as Mini-tab and CAPA is an advantage.