I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Compliance and Risk
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Published31 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Azon is delighted to be partnering with one of the top financial services providers in the country. They are looking for an Quality Assurance Analyst to join their growing team. This role is based in Shannon, Co. Clare and the company operates a flexible hybrid remote work model.
- Maintenance of control policies and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Monitor calls for quality.
- Review test scripts and initiate and complete testing.
- Work alongside risk and control teams to agree suitable control or procedural adjustments to develop controls where gaps are identified from testing results.
- Collaborate with the Client Risk Manager and the Assurance Analyst team to drive results.
- Support the management team with any relevant client audit activity.
- 2 years’ experience working within Financial Services, Banking or a Call Centre environment.
- APA/QFA desirable.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Banking Operations.
- QA/Compliance Experience desirable.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Risk
Clarice is a recruitment consultant within Azon's Compliance team. She graduated from the National University of Ireland, Galway with an International BA (Psychology & Spanish). . She recruits professionals who specialize in Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Crime, Funds, Risk & Compliance.