Role: QC Reviewer
Client: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specialising in drug advancement, offering a QC Reviewer role. The successful candidate will be accountable for the checking and analysis of relevant documentation and data. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an Analytical background to begin a career with a leading international firm.
- Evaluate laboratory data for compliance with analytical methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare QC statements with defects in analytical data and report to project leader.
- Review sample results for completeness and accurate presentation of results/findings.
- Ensure quality of laboratory documentation is addressed.
- Review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a Chemistry related field is essential.
- 2+ years of experience is required.
- Previous experience in a Quality Control environment is an advantage.