Role: Purchasing Officer
Location: Dublin City
Project: Working on a number of large scale construction projects throughout Dublin
Reports into: Commercial Manager
Growing Irish developer with a number of residential projects throughout Dublin and plans to grow the business considerably.
The procurement officer will be responsible for the procuring goods and services, and plant and equipment hire (on and off) for the construction company.
Procurement Duties include
- Master price list to be maintained and updated (with agreed price increases) for use by Commercial functions within the business.
- Standardise /implement/police site procurement systems & controls.
- Management of Owned plant.
- Implement traffic light system to monitor actual vrs budgeted material/plant values and report accordingly.
- Source and order suitable products as per requirements
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers that meet the technical requirements for each project
- Compile orders for each supplier based on site requirements, communicate expected delivery times to site and contracts managers
- Set up new jobs & PO codes on the ABM system under relevant company, creating master files and communicating to all required
- Tracking all price changes and updates in advance, uploading new prices onto the relevant systems, and getting sign off on all price increases from the Commercial Managers
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.