Title – Chartered Surveyors
Location – Dublin
Salary – €50,000 – €60,000 per annum + bonus
Company – International Commercial Agency
Duration – Permanent
Azon are working with one of Ireland’s largest Multi National Commercial Agencies. They have multiple offices around the country and now require Chartered Surveyors to join their Offices and Retail teams. Both of these teams are seen as the market leaders in their space and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with blue chip international businesses. Their is a clear path way to Associate Director level within the organisation.
The successful candidate will also act as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable service to the team in developing their market share in the region and also servicing their blue chip clients.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
The role will involve valuation instructions such as secured lending valuations, valuations for probate, corporate valuations etc.
- Responsible for managing and executing specific commercial property valuations to satisfy client’s needs.
- Ensure speed and accuracy of information provided
- Preparing, researching and drafting of relevant valuation reports
- Carry out appraisals and research to provide information relevant to client property solutions
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across the business group.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Sessions.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Relevant degree
- APC accredited/Chartered Surveyor
- Sound understanding of property economics and property related legislation
- Knowledge of the property market
- Sound numerical reasoning ability
- Good IT desktop skills
- Report writing
- Interpersonal skills with internal and external contacts
- Client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.