Title – Property Manager
Location – Dublin City Centre (flexible)
Salary – (DOE)
Company – Industry Leading Property Firm
Duration – Permanent
Due to continued growth our client now requires a Property Manager to join their rapidly expanding agency. There is an open, fun and inclusive work environment. The business is well established in Ireland and they currently manage over 600 buildings.
Great opportunity for a Property Manager with 1-2 year’s post qualification experience to assist with the management of a portfolio mainly based in Dublin. This role represents a great opportunity for a residential property manager. They are willing to offer flexibility to work from home or one of their many sites dotted around Dublin.
- Support team manager on ensuring key clients are serviced.
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders such as banks, receivers, financial institutions, state bodies, owners, tenants as well as other stakeholders, lawyers etc
- Assisting senior management with presentations and pitching to potential clients.
- Attending and chairing AGM’s
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in property management (MUD experience an advantage but not a necessity)
- PSRA C & D license or eligibility to obtain
- Relevant property related degree or experience
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Articulate and approachable with an ability to work well as part of a team.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Full license and own vehicle
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.