Title – Property Executive
Location – Athlone
Salary – €50,000 with Excellent Holiday Package
Company – Semi State Body
A semi state organisation with a very significant property and development team of over 50 individuals, who manage and develop a large and varied property and land portfolio. The successful candidate would have daily exposure to large multi-nationals and foreign direct investors.
To project manage the delivery & administration of our clients site development, construction and maintenance programme and alignment of our clients property portfolio in the context of the Organisation’s Strategy and objectives.
- To project manage and administer the maintenance of the roads, services, buildings and landscaping on the various Business Parks in the regions
- To deliver site development and building programme in the designated regions on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards
- To complete procurement & tender processes across the portfolio in line with best practice for public bodies; ensuring Property Division Procedures & Procurement regulations are fully implemented
- To project manage externally appointed consultants & other agents to ensure economic & timely delivery of services in line with our clients objectives
- To support the administration of the Estate Management programme
- To participate, as appropriate, in the acquisition of land for the development of new, and extension of existing, Business Parks in the region
- Managing the infrastructure delivery of our clients property strategy in designated areas of the portfolio including the new Advanced Technology Building’s & Advanced Office Building’s, Strategic Sites, Flagship Park infrastructure & existing park/estate infrastructure upgrades
- To influence, liaise, and negotiate with stakeholders on planning issues, services, levies, utility/service providers for designated parks protecting the asset base
- To proactively engage with and assist client companies on property related issues
- To utilise technology effectively in order to manage the property business in the most effective and efficient manner to protect the corporate governance of our client
- To prepare and present proposals to the relevant Committees/Board as appropriate
- To adhere to the Health & Safety legislation and to ensure employee safety at all times
- To ensure that continuous learning and development is undertaken through informal and formal learning and constructive participation in the Performance Management and Development Review Process
- To ensure dignity, respect and equality are applied throughout the organisation and that a work life balance in the workplace is supported as much as possible
- Ensure that the companies values of People, Professionalism, Passion for Performance and Public Service are upheld at all times.
- To demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks as may be assigned.
- A relevant third level Engineering or Property sector qualification, to a minimum of Degree level, and relevant supporting experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative
- A full driving licence is essential
- This role will require domestic travel and flexible working hours
- Ongoing flexibility and interest in career progression and development is require