Live – 8th of October
Role – Project Manager
Location – South Dublin – Near Dundrum
Salary – €75-85K + Vehicle & Package
Company – High performing Tier 2 Contractor
Project – €15M Educational/Student Accommodation Build
Opportunity: The successful candidate will be joining a long established, progressive, and well organised building contractor on a substantial an Educational/Student Accommodation Expansion project in South Dublin. This is a permanent role with a highly regarded contractor where the successful applicant will have every opportunity to progress to contract management as the company continue to grow their presence in Dublin.
Company Overview: This is a role with a highly regarded Mid-Sized Building Contractor who have an excellent reputation in defining career paths for their employees. They have built an outstanding reputation throughout Munster and Leinster over their 60 years in business. They are experts in many sectors, including conservation, residential, healthcare and education. The company typically turnover circa €70 – 80M annually.
The Company try to instil a family feel to their business where everyone is included and has an important part to play in their company performance.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Manage the day to day site operations of subcontractors on site
- Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the program of works on site
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times
- 10+ Years site-based construction experience
- 2+ Years Project Management Experience
- Third level degree in Construction Management/Engineering an advantage but background in trades very much considered.
- Third level degree in Project Management an advantage but not essential
- Irish or UK construction experience preferred however not essential
- Good stable CV with longevity shown in recent roles