Role: Project Manager – Specialist Fit Out Contractor
Location: South Dublin
Package: 65-75k + bonus + Profit sharing + fuel allowance/vehicle
Project: Multi- National Blue-chip development
Company: Leading Specialist fit out contractor
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions (TS) and Value Engineering Proposals (VEP).
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions.
- Input into the strategic and production planning team, updating progress reports and productivity reports.
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Develop and agree, through collaboration, a logical sequence of key project milestones & activities, ensuring that the most economical / advantageous construction strategy is adopted & communicated.
- Liaise with the Project Team & Subcontractors to ensure that the programme’s critical path is clearly understood and owned by the site management team.
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project/Construction Manager
- Experience managing teams and coordinating work
- Experience dealing with all levels/depts of site works
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.