I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Project Manager - Limerick - Tier 1
- Salary€80000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
- Published27 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Live: 27th January 2022
Role: Project Manager
Client: One of Irelands leading Tier 1 Contractors
Salary: €80,000 – €90,000 (DOE) + Package
Company: Azon is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for a leading and well renowned Tier 1 contractor in Limerick. The successful candidate will be joining a long established, progressive, and well organised building contractor on a high-end project. The candidate will be based on an existing long term tech site.
The company are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Data Centre, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure, and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work. They are renowned for delivering high quality work on some of the most complex and largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
Responsibilities, to include but not limited to:
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through design development, planning permission, procurement, construction, tenant liaison, completion and handover;
- Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverable through each stage of development;
- Working with all parties to ensure delivery of company’s objectives: the safe completion of high quality sustainable projects on time and at all times respecting the environment and the local community;
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives;
- Third level honours degree in Project Management or Engineering with at least 6 year’s experience in a project management or construction management role;
- Pro-active with strong analytic skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience working in a fast paced environment;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Nicole Casey is a Recruitment Consultant on Azon's Construction team. She is currently studying part-time to complete her Bachelors in Business and HR. Nicole currently recruits for roles in the regions/midlands, including site managers, site engineers across all levels and project managers. Prior to developing her expertise in Construction recruitment working with Main Contractor client's for Ireland wide roles, Nicole gained strong sales experience.