Role: Fit out PM
Location: Dublin 8
Salary: €75-80k DOE
Project: €200m + project
Company: Tier 1 building contractor
Leading Contractor established over 50 years producing high quality buildings in the Commercial / Fit Out and Residential Sectors, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their fit out team working on one of the largest projects in the country.
Requirements to be successful in the role will include:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying).Trade qualified considered; depending on experience.
- Ideally, ANY experience in delivering projetcs in healthcare
- Proven experience in the Commercial sector is essential.
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good business acumen / commercially focused
- Proven track record of managing and delivering projects
- Good IT skills
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.