Role: Production Supervisor
Client: Our client is a start-up medical device company, specialising in development of minimally invasive healthcare solutions. They are in early stage clinical trials for an innovative permanently implantable medical device. This company is at an exciting stage in its growth, and would be an incredible place for the successful candidate to further a thriving career.
The Opportunity: This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to supervise a team working in an innovative environment. The position will offer an incredible opportunity to act as an integral part of the production of a new and exciting product for the benefit of human health.
Location: Dublin City
- Supervision of employees involved in the production process and ensuring appropriate training is provided.
- Plan and manage the production schedule, including support and staffing resourcing.
- Identifying and executing improvement projects.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Collaboration on investigations and corrective actions and non-conformance investigations.
- Ensure conformance with GMP and EHS rules, and implementation of control measures to prevent safety incident occurrence.
- 3+ years experience in production planning and supervision.
- Production engineering qualification and/or the equivalent experience in managing production, especially in the medical device industry.
- Experience in people management and team supervision.
- Proven expertise on Microsoft Office package.