Azon are partnering with a global medical technology company based in the south west to recruit for a Product Security Lead to join their team. Our client has been on the forefront of providing innovative solutions in medical research and technology and due to their success and the development of new technologies they are building a security team to work as part of their product development team.
Experience in software development is important for this role, specifically around the implementation of coding standards. You will work with the software development team to evaluate product designs and create solutions for vulnerabilities in the product security.
- Lead product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers both on and off-site.
- Implement software security solutions and architect/design products in accordance with industry accepted standards for medical device security including encryption, recovery, authentication, audit logging, hardening measures, patch management, vulnerability monitoring, and antivirus/antimalware.
- Develop and administer software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis
- Participate on product security incident response teams.
- Liaise with other technical departments such as Penetration Testing Team, Systems, Hardware Engineering, Quality, and technical services
- Demonstrate proper secure coding practices driving standards within the software engineering organization
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure effective design and implementation goals.
- Lead technical design reviews and code inspections. Provide clear, actionable feedback for project team members.
- Background/Experience working in software development or the SDLC. Specifically, C#/.Net
- Experienced using secure coding practices.
- Experience working in product/cyber/information security.
How to Apply:
You can apply directly to this role or reach out to me on Linkedin for more information.