Role: Process Optimisation Associate Director
Client: Our Client are a globally renowned Financial Services company who provide investment solutions and expertise for sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers.
Background to role: This role sits in a newly formed team which uses a toolkit of process improvement, process automation and digitisation to address business problems with a key focus on delivering value and achieving business objectives.
- Process Simplification: Identify high impact and low / no cost opportunities to improve process performance
- Financial Impact: Identify and quantify business benefits from delivering Services
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work closely with delivery leads and internal stakeholders
- Opportunity Assessment:Lead top down assessments to identify and prioritise processes presenting greatest potential for benefit levers
- Mobilise and lead end to end process reengineering reviews ensuring the correct approach is taken, a project plan is in place and remains on track.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable experience in specialist professional and technical capabilities
- Demonstrable experience in Operational Excellence approaches and methodologies – Preferably Black
- Belt/Master Black Belt
- Experience of Agile development – Preferably Scrum