I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Process Machine Operator
- Published25 May 2023
- Apply now!
Azon is delighted to be partnering with a market-leading provider of diagnostic testing kits that also provides raw materials to the life sciences industry. This company is an innovative, Irish-owned organisation who are seeking a Process Machine Operator to join their dedicated team.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Assembly Team Lead and will work as part of a team within the automation process of the Lateral Flow production Line.
Shift Times: 6am- 2pm/ 2pm -10pm
- Set up and monitor machines to ensure proper working order as per the procedures.
- Complete track and trending spreadsheets
- Ensure that machines are within their calibration / preventative maintenance dates before use. Escalate expired/pending calibration/preventative.
- Report any machine issues to the Team Lead and to the maintenance department.
- Make-certain that each machine is in good repair and works in accordance to GMP set by the company.
- Assist in developing SOPs, EOP’s etc for the correct operation of the machine.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day housekeeping duties within the assembly area.
Education and Experience:
- 3 years experience industrial experience in the production/quality control.
- Understanding of production operations, quality assurance/control and cGMP/GLP requirements.
- Proven team member capable of working within multiple areas.
Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Niamh Tahhan is a Recruitment Consultant on Azon's IT team. She graduated from BBs (Hons) in Business Studies with Event Management from Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest. She helps connect the top Tech talent with Ireland's most reputable firms and enterprises. She does this by attracting the best talent with her demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry.