We are a financially strong, European regulated business operating in 5 different geographies and over 9 million customer accounts, delivering strong financial returns. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We are recruiting a Primary Servicing Executive to join us at our Dublin site. This is an exciting opportunity for a servicing executive to further develop their stakeholder administration and customer service skills in a fast-paced mortgage collections environment.
You’ll join our primary servicing function to assist with the collections & administration tasks associated when servicing our portfolios.
- Dealing with inbound customer phone calls and conducting outbound payment collection campaigns
- Review of information including previous account notes, SFS information and all other related supporting customer information
- Working within agreed metrics, including meeting agreed targets and service level agreements as determined by the Head of Collections
- Providing clear instruction and direction, whilst maintaining good relationships, with any third-party service providers engaged to assist with associated activities for customers
What you will have
- APA required
- Previous loan servicing / collections experience
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.