Live: 17th June 2021
Role: Project Manager – Planning
Location: Kildare/Remote working
Package: Very competitive salary + bonus + family healthcare + pension
Project: Residential & Mixed use developments
Company: Irish Residential Developer
One of Ireland’s leading developers is actively looking to bring in a very experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the design and planning process for large- scale, mixed use developments.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Managing the design and planning process for large-scale, mixed use developments.
- Managing external stakeholder engagement of large scheme developments including An Bord Pleanala, Local Authorities, Prescribed Bodies, TII, Irish Water, ESB, Community Liaison, etc.
- Development of a project management system to satisfy the governance requirements
- Managing the development of appropriate scheme design satisfying:
- Development Plan/LAP/National Planning requirements
- Viability and exit strategies to include unit types
- Optimisation to provide for efficient land use, scheme density and overall LUP
- Writing both project and consultant briefs.
- Appointing and managing design and planning teams.
- Develop a preferred list of professional consultants that satisfy the needs of the company planning and compliance process.
- Preparation of planning appraisals to assess development potential pre-acquisition.
- Managing EIA development and execution.
- Submission and management of planning compliance and enforcement procedures.
- Liaising with internal departments throughout a project’s lifespan, including the Construction and Technical, Sales and Marketing, and Finance departments.
- Coordinate with all disciplines to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards, utility company requirements and client criteria;