Our Client – Are seeking to recruit a number of Personal Lines Agent across the Leinster region.
The Role – The role will consist of providing advice on numerous product lines.
The Location – Leinster Region.
- Issuing insurance product quotes on both an inbound and outbound basis
- Dealing with customer queries
- Cross selling Insurance Products
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets for both quotations issued and sales closed
- CIP, APA Personal General or grandfathered qualification
- Expert product Knowledge
- Profound knowledge of competitor activity
- Persuasion and influencing skills. Selling skills, negotiating skills
- Insurance experience preferably in a brokerage
- Have a clear focus on sales & wish to build their career in this area
- Be committed to provide a high level of service to customers & potential customers
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.