A leading Insurance company are keen to hire an experienced Pensions Lawyer to join their growing team in Dublin.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Pensions Lawyer:
- Provide advise on pensions law matters
- Provide trust, financial services and/or regulatory advice
- Draft, negotiate, review and advise on a variety of pensions, trust and commercial documentation
- Provide legal advice on consumer, customer and broker matters
- Deliver advise and support regarding future regulatory changes and new business projects
- Ensure that advice accurately reflects applicable laws, regulations and practice
- Mitigate legal risk and assist with commercial risk mitigation and regulatory compliance
Key Skills and Qualifications of the Pensions Lawyer:
- Relevant degree in Legal or Business
- Qualified solicitor ideally with 2-4 yrs PQE experience in pension, insurance or commercial law
- Experience of pensions/insurance/financial services from an Irish legal & regulatory perspective is an advantage
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.