I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
- SalaryUp to €40000.00 per annum
- Published17 Apr 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with an Irish healthtech organisation that is steeped in deep clinical and technical expertise. The successful candidate will work remotely to assist the finance department with processing Irish Payroll and preparing analysis or reporting on payroll costs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Process monthly payroll for 100+ employees in Ireland using payroll software.
- Ensure compliance with Irish tax and employment legislation and regulations.
- Liaise with third-party payroll processors in regions outside of Ireland, review and check third-party reports.
- Collaborate with the HR department and other departments to ensure accurate reporting and data management.
- Dependable point of contact for any payroll related queries received from HR, employees and other stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any payroll related issues.
- Ensure that all payroll data is accurate and complete.
- Prepare payroll journals for posting to the accounts.
- Liaise with external contractor management company and ensure contractor time is recorded and charged accurately.
- Create monthly analysis reports, allocating employee and contractor costs on a departmental and project basis.
- Implement process improvements, scope to improve current process by utilising software integrations.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in processing Irish payroll.
- IPASS certified or other relevant payroll qualification
- Experience of Parolla or similar payroll software.
- Strong knowledge of Irish tax and employment legislation.
- Experience in processing UK payroll & returns an advantage.
- Experience in implementing new payroll software within a company or experience in process improvement is a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The salary for this role will be €40,000 plus a generous benefits package.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - HR & Office Support
Katie Murray recruits for positions at mid-senior level in HR & Office Support. This includes Human Resource Administrator and Human Resource Generalist roles in addition to Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant and Office Management roles. Katie also has experience in the Property/ Real Estate sector and frequently assists with the filling of Property Administrator roles. Prior to joining Azon. Katie developed experinece working with Ryanair and permanenttsb. Katie holds a BA Degree in Business and Commerce from National College of Ireland.