I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
Payroll and Benefits Specialist - Shannon
- Salary€40000 - €45000 per annum + hybrid, bonus, pension, health
- Published25 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a leading asset manager, advisory services and third-party loan provider. Established over 10 years ago and operating in Dublin and Shannon as well as in their HQ based in Australia.
WHY THIS ROLE?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll and benefits professional to join a high performing team. This role sits within the HR team (11 on this team), but it is a stand-alone payroll position. The candidate will have full responsibility for the payroll function while working with the third party payroll provider. Excellent benefits are also included such as a competitive base salary, annual bonus up to 6%, immediate access to a healthcare plan, educational support, free parking, hybrid working after probation and immediate access to a defined contribution pension scheme. This vacancy is in Shannon.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage Payroll for the Ireland business (c450 employees)
- Payroll processing (monthly and fortnightly)
- Collect and interpret internal data for payroll processing
- Provide accurate data to external payroll providers to enable accurate and timely payroll
- Verify and approve reports prior to processing
- Respond to employee queries in relation to their payroll
- Provide relevant information to external auditors as required for payroll auditing processes
- Provide reliable management reporting on Payroll
- Identify and execute process improvements and efficiencies
- Compensation & Benefits (Pension, Health Insurance, S&S, Cycle to work, Company Car)
- Management of and periodically review existing employee benefits to ensure employees benefit information is complete and accurate.
- Undertaking periodic compensation benchmarking
- Developing and implementing new, compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedure
- Manage relationship with benefit providers including health insurance and pension
- Engage with outsourced benefit providers to provide administration support
- Communicate with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
- Promote employee benefits by preparing periodic communications to ensure employees are aware of benefits and how to avail of them
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 2+ years of experience in payroll processing on Excel and managing benefits/compensation
- Confident with high volume, manual payroll
- Experienced working with third-party payroll providers
- IPASS qualification
- Proficient usage of MS office (specifically MS Excel) and experience in trouble shooting Payroll systems
- An understanding of Irish employment law as it relates to pay, benefits and leave
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Recruitment Consultant - Accounting
Clodagh is a specialist Accounting & Finance recruiter with a primary focus on newly qualified, Finalist, Part-Qualified and Qualified by Experience accountancy roles across broad sectors. Clodagh also has an in-depth knowledge of the Credit Control Manager, Payroll Manager and AP Manager talent market. She is very strong at forging long term relationships with both clients and jobseekers in the Irish market. Clodagh holds a Degree in Business and Management and a Masters in Strategy and Innovation, both from Maynooth University. Clodagh is renowned for being very supportive of Finance professionals through each step of their career journey.